The following document presents an innovation-based economic development strategy to enhance job opportunities and long-term economic viability for Holyoke’s Innovation District and the entire Pioneer Valley region. The Innovation District is defined as the Center City area of Holyoke (consistent with the Urban Renewal Plan) and the Pioneer Valley consists of Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin counties in Massachusetts (with labor market and transportation linkages into Connecticut). The strategy emphasizes mechanisms to maximize the potential for the MGHPCC to be a catalyst for economic development. For more information on the Holyoke Innovation district, visit InnovateHolyoke.com.
- Appendix A – Energy Strategy Assessment
- Appendix B – Global Site Selection Trends
- Appendix C – Case Studies and Best Practices
- Appendix D – Task Force Meeting Session Notes
- Appendix E – Notes from Community Stakeholder Focus Group Meetings
- Appendix F – EDSAT